Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
**************************Welcome to Mindless and Silver's Gaming Community**************************
**************************This site is brand new so help us make it popular**************************

Silver introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Silver

Silver introduction Empty
PostSubject: Silver introduction   Silver introduction EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:24 pm

Hi dear members of our forums. I am Silver, the co-founder of this website and I'm taking some time to tell you a little bit about myself.

First of all, I live in Canada(Quebec city), so yes I do speak french and also english as you noticed. Learnt the basics of english at school, but improved it with video games Rolling Eyes .

I am 16 years old at the moment. I've been playing FPS's for a couple years. Counter-Strike:Source for about 2 years then switched to Team Fortress 2 and it's been about 1 and a half year that I'm playing it now. I also play Left 4 Dead sometimes. So if you want to play some TF2 or L4D with me one day, just PM me Smile .

I have a youtube channel featuring L4D and TF2 videos for those who are interested: www.youtube.com/Silvertf2

So yeah, I hope you like our website and have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Silvertf2

Silver introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Site :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: